Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC has served as the Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) Contractor since August 2008. The PDAC performs the following activities:
- Receives, evaluates and processes coding verification applications for DMEPOS
- Establishes, maintains and updates all coding verification decisions on the Product Classification List that is available on DMECS
- Provides coding guidance for manufacturers and suppliers on the proper use of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Maintains and publishes the NDC/HCPCS Crosswalk and OACD pricing files
- Conducts DMEPOS data analysis
Contract Change: Important Notice
Effective January 15, 2019, the Pricing, Data Analysis, and Coding (PDAC) contract will transition from Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC to Palmetto GBA.
All transition related communications will be provided by Palmetto GBA via their website, https://www.palmettogba.com/PDAC. Until then, Noridian will continue to assist with HCPCS coding guidance.
On Monday, January 14, 2019, the PDAC contract will experience a dark day due to the PDAC contract transition. The PDAC website, https://www.dmepdac.com/, may be unavailable and the PDAC Contact Center will be closed on this day.
More information will be provided as the transition date nears.
New Applications Only - Effective September 1, 2018
The new applications are now available and are located on the Application and Forms webpage.
As of September 1, 2018, we will accept the new applications only.