Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACT)
Palmetto GBA will host Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs) on various topics throughout the year. Mark your calendars now so you don't miss a chance to learn valuable information about how Medicare guidelines affect your practice.
Benefits of Attending Teleconferences
- Save time and money. You can dial in directly from your office at no charge and with no travel time.
- Learn from others. Teleconference participants learn from each others' discussions and receive useful clarification regarding different Medicare policies and initiatives. We answer provider and supplier questions associated with coverage, guidelines and reimbursement.
- We will notifiy you in advance of all the important details if you subscribe to our free email update service
- All materials developed for the ACTs are available on our website on the Education On Demand page
- Questions and answers will be posted after the teleconferences
Submit Your Questions
We encourage you to submit questions prior to the call. Just fill out the Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT): Submit a Question form (PDF) at least five days before the scheduled teleconference.
|Date||Specialty Topic||Time||Call-in Number and Pass Code|
|May 10. 2022||Jurisdictions J and M Part B Ask the Contractor Teleconference: Provider Enrollment Updates||10 a.m. ET||
Pass Code: 9028709
|August 9, 2022||TBD||10 a.m. ET||TBD|
|November 11, 2022||TBD||10 a.m. ET||TBD|