Who is required to be included in section 9?
The following individuals are required to be listed in Section 9:
- All individuals with a five percent or greater ownership
- If the supplier is a corporation, all officers and members of the board of directors
- All partners must be included, even those individuals with less than five percent partnership interest. If an individual is a partner with a corporation, the corporation must be listed as a partner in section 8 and the individual must be listed as a partner in section 9.
- Managing employees: There must be at least one managing employee listed for each application. If this is a small business and the owner is the 'managing employee', then mark the check boxes for both owner and managing employee in section 9A for this individual.
- Authorized and delegated officials listed in sections 14 and 15 must also be included.