Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC has served as the Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) Contractor since August 2008. The PDAC performs the following activities:
- Receives, evaluates and processes coding verification applications for DMEPOS
- Establishes, maintains and updates all coding verification decisions on the Product Classification List that is available on DMECS
- Provides coding guidance for manufacturers and suppliers on the proper use of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Maintains and publishes the NDC/HCPCS Crosswalk and OACD pricing files
- Conducts DMEPOS data analysis
PDAC Website Survey
We are requesting your assistance! How can the PDAC website and the DME Coding System (DMECS) better serve you? Please take our short survey and share your comments and suggestions. These survey results will help us gain a better understanding of our visitor needs as we continue to focus on providing the most valuable information available. Thank you for your time.