Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC has served as the Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) Contractor since August 2008. The PDAC performs the following activities:
- Receives, evaluates and processes coding verification applications for DMEPOS
- Establishes, maintains and updates all coding verification decisions on the Product Classification List that is available on DMECS
- Provides coding guidance for manufacturers and suppliers on the proper use of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Maintains and publishes the NDC/HCPCS Crosswalk and OACD pricing files
- Conducts DMEPOS data analysis
Noridian Healthcare Solutions (Noridian) has been re-awarded the Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) contract by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Noridian has administered this national contract since 2008. Noridian looks forward to the continued successful working relationship.