Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC has served as the Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) Contractor since August 2008. The PDAC performs the following activities:
- Receives, evaluates and processes coding verification applications for DMEPOS
- Establishes, maintains and updates all coding verification decisions on the Product Classification List that is available on DMECS
- Provides coding guidance for manufacturers and suppliers on the proper use of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Maintains and publishes the NDC/HCPCS Crosswalk and OACD pricing files
- Conducts DMEPOS data analysis
New Applications - Now Available
The new applications are now available and are located on the Application and Forms webpage.
We will accept both the old and new applications until August 31, 2018; however, beginning September 1, 2018, only the new applications will be accepted.
For any questions on completing the new applications, see the Code Verification Request Application Instructions webpage.